The use of renewable energy resources has many advantages, among which the main ones consider practical inexhaustibility and ecological purity that positively influences ecological state on the planet and does not cause a change in the energy balance in the biosphere. In case of use Renewable energy sources also reduce the negative impact of processes extraction, processing, transportation of traditional fuels and there is no need for disposal a large amount of hazardous waste generated by traditional energy production
Limited Liability Company «LIG AGRO» is an enterprise that works in the field of alternative power engineering and is a member of «LE GROUP».
Limited Liability Company «LIG AGRO» has been working in the field of renewable energy for 4 years. In 2015, the implementation of the project of construction of the «Ground-based Photoelectric Solar Power Plant «Ozerna» with a capacity of 9.9 MW». The solar power plant was put into exploitation at the end of 2016 and since March 2017 has been producing green electricity and selling it at a green tariff. Limited Liability Company «LIG AGRO» is a member of the Ukrainian Renewable Energy Association.
- November 2016 – putting the object «Ground-based Photoelectric Solar Power Plant «Ozerna» with a capacity of 9.9 MW» into exploitation;
- December 2016 – obtaining a license for electricity production, a «green» tariff and conclusion of the contract of purchase and sale of electricity at the «green» tariff with SE «Energorynok»;
- March 2017 - start of working «Ground-based Photoelectric Solar Power Plant «Ozerna» with a capacity of 9.9 MW»;
- April 2017 - grand opening «Ground-based Photoelectric Solar Power Plant «Ozerna» with a capacity of 9.9 MW»;
- May 2019 - Successful passing of National Commission for the State Regulation of Energy and Utilities of compliance with licensing conditions for electricity producers;
- June 2019 - obtaining a new license for electricity production and signing a contract for the purchase and sale of electricity at a «green» tariff with the SE «Guaranteed Buyer».
- for 2017 amounted to 9829 thousand kW / h;
- for 2018 amounted to 11 293 thousand kW / h;
- for 2019 amounted to 11 416 thousand kW / h;
- for 2020 amounted to 11 074 thousand kW / h